Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Old Favorites

It's "Use Everything in Your Shower Before Bringing Any Other Products into It" time over at Beauty is the New Black headquarters, which always makes me discover my old faithful products that I, for one reason or another, stopped using (the reason is that it's so hard for me to be in a  monogamous relationship with my beauty products). I have products basically exploding out of the shower and a huge bin of new products I'm dying to try, but I promised myself I would use up some things before bringing more stuff in. 

Which leads me to my praise of the L'Oreal Vive Pro line of shampoos and conditioners. I'm going to make a bold statement here: it's probably the best line of drugstore haircare that I've tried. My favorite part? The fact that each of the lines is further divided into specific hair type. I.e. Vive Pro Smooth Intense shampoos and conditioners come in formulas for thick, medium and fine textured hair. Because as we all know by now, hair can be both fine and frizzy! And at around $5 or $6, you really can't beat it. 

Formulas include: Color Vive, Nutri Gloss, Hydra Gloss, Glossy Volume and Smooth Intense. Pop on over to your local drugstore and pick out the formula that works best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails