Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lorac on Sale at HauteLook


If you're a die hard LORAC fan, or have never tried the line before, today is the day to scoop up your staples or give a new product a go. Beginning at 8am PST, 11am ET, and ending Friday, LORAC, created by famed makeup artist Carol Shaw, is on sale at member's only shopping site HauteLook. Prices range from $4 for eyeshadow to $16.50 for a palette. 

I distinctly remember my first foray into LORAC land when I was just a little college girl interning in the beauty department of a now defunct women's glossy. The beauty assistant let me take home tons of stuff and I was immediately hooked on Lip Polish, a shimmery lip gloss that looks like nail polish, complete with brush applicator. The rest is beauty history.

My picks: 
Cheek Stamps - Originally $22, Now $4
Lip Polish - Originally $17.50, Now $4
Palettes - Originally $55-$25, Now $16.50-$10

If you're not a member of HauteLook here's your hookup: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails