Friday, November 5, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: CND

What I'm about to tell you may shock you: I hate getting my nails done. I know others look at it as this as a relaxing and pampering experience, but I find the process annoying and time consuming. If you're a DIY-er CND has some great new goodies that make cute holiday gifts for your friends, or yourself. 

Scentsations Sparkling Champagne Gift Duo houses a rich, foaming hand wash and hand and body lotion in CND's Sparkling Champagne fragrance, which I absolutely love. The formulas are hydrating and leave behind a slight little shimmer, which makes me feel very festive and holiday. $23.00
Scentsations Lotion Gift Set contains three hand and body lotion minis in scents that just scream holiday such as Cranberry, Black Cherry & Nutmeg and Sparkling Champagne. These minis are great to stash in your purse or your office drawer so you always have a moisturizing lotion on hand. $11.70.
Almond SpaManicure Snuggle Set contains an 8oz. bottle of Almond Hydrating Lotion, a .25oz bottle of Solar Oil, which keeps nails and cuticles nourished with jojoba, sweet almond oil and vitamin E, and a pair of snuggly soft toeless socks perfect for a DIY pedi. $20.90.

There are also gift duos of nail effects and treatments, which I'll write about in another post when I have time to swatch.

These sets are only available for a limited time at salons and professional beauty supply stores, so visit cnd.com to find locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails